Just Because

Monday, January 12, 2009

she blogs again

yes, it's been a while....lots of things going on, but i won't bore you with my excuses for not blogging. i have been thinking a lot today about my new year's resolution...and yes i only made one, but it's a big one!! i didn't even know what to call it, but last night when i was driving i saw a sign in front of a church that said it perfectly...it's time in 2009...that's my resolution. i am resolving to make things happen this year. big things and small things...i am cutting the crap and just getting to the business i need to get to. it's time!!

i'll post some holiday pics later!!

1 comment:

The McGregor Clan said...

Yes!! I love that resolution. It is better than our "clutter no more in 2004." It's time in 2009. I am so owning that too.