Just Because

Thursday, July 17, 2008

i made an apron!!

so i have an apron that a dear friend gave me a few years ago with some beautiful embrodary on it. every time i wear it, i try not to get it dirty...kind of defeats the purpose, huh!?!? so i decided to make another one out of some fabric i already had...so it didn't cost a thing!!

keep in mind that i can sew a little, but i no where near great at it, but i do enjoy it from time to time!! here are the pictures (thanks maria for capturing the action shot =))

this is a close-up of the applique...i will keep working this...i like applique, but this is the first time i've ever done it!

don't be surprised if an apron is your next gift from me =)

1 comment:

The McGregor Clan said...

I want an apron!!!! That is so cute. If I looked that cute when I cooked, maybe I would cook more..... :)